Vuttawat UyanontWas born in Bangkok, 1984. A.K.A. Palm / Harry
10 years experienced project manager and CEO of THINK COMBO Co., Ltd.
Graduated: Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) from Thammasat University, 2006.
Studying: Master Computer Science in Cybersecurity Management at Mahanakorn University.
- Starting a job as a civil engineer for 4-years; Airport Rail Link, buildings, oil and gas plant projects.
- Back in during the years 2006-2009, financial trends grow very fast and will be the future of the world in 2010-2020, I decided to turn my career to the financial and banking sector, at Government Savings Bank. From evaluating officer, procurement officer, to electronic government procurement (e-GP) lecturer and procurement planning manager, also acting CEO of the special strategic team in the smart procurement development project.
- To live my own life and find something driven by my skills, in 2019, I move to FWD Insurance Co., Ltd. as a digital distribution project manager.
|Year||Awards and Achievements|
|2018||GSB Excellence Award, Organizational Development.|
|2017||GSB KM Award, Procurement Knownledge Management.|
|2019 – Present||License for Life Insurance Agent.|
|2006 – Present||License for Professional Practice, Associate Civil Engineer.|
- Haven’t any experience in direct-Cybersecurity but have to coordinate some work with stakeholders.
- Intermediate programming skills.
- Interested in IT & Tech, Banking, Financial, Real Estate, and Business.
- Look for an opportunity in both Cybersecurity and Blockchain technology.
- Crafted beer
- Trading Card Game